low-heeled shoes (I found some at a thrift store)
ruby red spray paint
clear acrylic gloss spray
ruby red glitter
steel wool (optional)
2, 1/3″ wooden dowels
black & white striped tights
1. Scuff up leather with steel wool. Stuff shoes with newspaper, tape off inside of shoe with painters’ tape.
2. Spray shoe with red paint and immediately sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry.
3. Seal with acrylic spray. Dry completely.
4. Drill 1/2″ holes in the back of the shoes & insert dowel in shoe.
5. Tap dowels into ground with hammer.
6. Fill bottom portion of tights with bubble wrap, tie off tights at waist & insert tights into shoes. Tuck waist-end of tights underneath house, chicken coop, chair, wherever.