- In food processor, grind up cookies then transfer to a bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix BY HAND until it’s the consistency of PlayDoh.
- Press into bottom half of a heart-shaped candy container. Top should be level.
- Un-mold and refrigerate 10 minutes before dipping.
- In a small, deep
bowl, microwave fountain chocolate in 30 seconds increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip one end of a lollipop
stick into melted chocolate and insert 1/2 way into heart. Dip heart into bowl of chocolate to coat, allowing excess to drip off.
- Quickly press heart(s) onto front of Heart Pop.
- Poke lollipop
stick into a styrofoam block to dry.
I will be making these Felted Pocket Handwarmers from Melissa at Tilly’s Nest soon! I had made neck roll warmers as gifts years ago using whole corn inside, but I like Melissa’s idea to use rice and aromatics much better- I always feel that I smell like a movie theater lobby after using mine!
The next featured blog post is shared as a public service for mothers of small children everywhere, courtesy of One Organic Mama: The Poop Maker Smoothie. If you have ever been a parent, but are not currently dealing with such pressing issues, do read this post- KT is hysterical!
stories about your families, chickens, farm animals or other pets!
** No linky parties, giveaways or items for sale please. **
we want to be able to find your clever post!